Monday, January 31, 2011

Window Shopping

This weekend I found some great links with good information. I thought I would share them with you here.

This blog has a great comparison of the health of different gluten free flours. It is great to see the fiber and protein content side by side.  "No Gluten, No Problem"

A great recipe for homemade "vapo rub". I am going to try this next time we have colds.!

An article in the LA times about why doctors are rethinking bed rest during pregnancy.

A blogger's perspective on adrenal fatigue. I googled this over the weekend since the naturopath says I have it. She told me to wean off caffeine...I am not looking forward to that, but I knew it was necessary. I love the warm coffee cup in the morning so I will need to find substitutes for a while. She prescribed an herb to help "Support the adrenals" it is called Rhodiola. 

This was a great article on eating "super foods" on the cheap.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails