That being said here is this week's grocery results:
Fred Meyer's: Total spent $25
- 2 bunches of organic celery
- 1 bunch of organic dinasour kale
- 1 bunch of organic red kale
- 1 head of organic broccoli
- 2.25 pounds of organic grapefruits
- 3 of organic braeburn apples
- 3 pounds of organic sweet potatoes
- 3 pounds of organic potatoes (red)
- 3 pounds of organic yellow onions
- 2 organic avocados
- 1 bunch of organic carrots
Everett Natural Foods Coop a little under $20 dollars
- Raw Jersey Cow Milk (only kind that doesn't make me itchy
- Raw Jersey Cow Cream
- Several organic red beets
- a tea loaf (gluten free) for when I have friends over this week
Azure Standard (this is a bulk order that will last a long time, rebuilding my pantry's healthy staples) $153.10
I ordered this this week but it won't be delivered until after the 20th of January or paid for until then.
- Bulk Amaranth, Organic 5 lbs. $11.05
- Bulk Almonds, Raw, Organic 5 lbs .$37.50
- Eden Foods Buckwheat, Hulled, Organic, Gluten Free 16 ozs. $3.30
- Bulk Pumpkin Seeds, Organic 5 lbs.$15.50
- Bulk Oats, Rolled, Gluten Free, Organic 50 lbs.$50.70
- Bulk Black Beans, Organic 25 lbs.$35.05
- 3 pounds of wild alaskan sockeye salmon
- 1 pound of Oregon shrimp meat
Our menu plan for the week includes many many shredded salads for lunch, salmon with a side of veggies, shrimp stir fry, shrimp salad, salmon patties with rice and veggies, Chicken lentil soup (chicken is in the freezer), homemade broth to freeze for the future, baking a coconut flour chocolate cake with minimal sugar, grass fed steak (also in the freezer we bought a half a cow this past fall) with a side dish of veggies.
Lunches are always left overs or salads.
Breakfast is homemade granola, fruit and peanut butter or almond butter, oatmeal.