Saturday, January 15, 2011

Menu Plan for the week of Jan 16th 2011

oatmeal brulee 3Image by chotda via FlickrThis week I decided to mix it up a little for the accountant. Some of the recipes are not dairy or gluten free just because he has been begging for some bread and milk. I will tell you what I am substituting for me on the days I am feeding him all my allergens!

Sunday:
Breakfast: Oatmeal with almonds and Jam
Dinner: Creamy Chicken Alfredo with roasted carrots and broccoli ( I will eat rice pasta with a tomato sauce)

Monday:
Breakfast: Oatmeal (all week actually because I am craving it!)
Dinner: Italian Roast Wraps (flour tortillas for the accountant, gluten free for me)

Tuesday:
Dinner: Burgers on homemade buns with potato wedges

Wednesday:
Dinner: Chicken veggie quesadillas

Thursday:
Dinner: Chicken soup with black rice (instead of potatoes in my recipe I used rice)

Friday: Sloppy Joes with corn

Saturday:
Leftovers!

Since there are only two of us lunch is always leftovers from the night prior. Recipes will come throughout the coming week.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails