Friday, January 14, 2011

Picture Day

 How I wish I had one of those nice expensive DSLR cameras! This is my birthday/ next Christmas wish list. Nothing else! Olive was moving constantly this morning!! Most pictures were blurry. She keeps pushing the dining room chairs across the floor!
 The polka dots are so cute! I love baby clothes. Can you imagine me wearing this? We get away with so much as kids.






 And of course her friend Sophie the giraffe.

My adorable little girl...would not keep still for her pictures this morning!

1 comment:

  1. first of all- soooo stinkin cute!
    2nd- my son just turned 5mo and he loves his sophie too! we first heard about from your blog and so i wanted to share with you how much we love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails