Sunday, January 2, 2011

White Wine Baked Cod with Roasted Brussel Sprouts

 Today was a particularly busy Sunday, so I needed something quick and simple for dinner. What could be quicker and simpler than baked cod with roasted brussel sprouts?

First preheat your oven to 450 degrees
Prep and Cook Time 30 minutes
Ingredients:
 Baked Cod
1 fillet of Alaskan Cod (on sale this week at Fred Meyers for 3.99 per pound)
2 Tablespoons of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
2 tsp of dried organic dill
1/4 cup of dry white wine
salt and pepper to taste

Roasted Brussel Sprouts
4-5 cups of halved organic brussel sprouts
4 Tablespoons of organic extra virgin coconut oil, melted
2 Tablespoons of garlic powder
2 handfuls of pine nuts
salt and pepper to taste

In one glass pan place cod. Pour wine and coconut oil over fillet. Sprinkle dill, salt and pepper over fillet. Place to one side
In a separate glass dish place brussel sprouts. Pour coconut oil over sprouts. Then sprinkle with garlic powder, pine nuts, salt and pepper.
Place Brussel sprouts in oven at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or until edges start to blacken
Place Cod in the oven for 10-12 minutes at 450 degrees or until flakes when touched with fork.
 " Mommy you forgot and left the dishwasher open!"
 This is how I like my brussels to look when I roast them.
 Serve with side salad and or rice and enjoy!

 " Mommy I love my walker!" ( I love the walker too it keeps baby busy so I can cook!)

 Olivia's new little play nook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails