Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Favorite Window Cleaning Tool

When the accountant and I eliminated paper towels in our house I tried everything to clean my windows, newspaper, rags, a squeegee, skoy pads, and just about everything else I could think of. I finally about a month ago found something that eliminated my need for a "special" window cleaner, now I just use water! I bought it under impulse while shopping at Puget Sound Consumers Coop in Edmonds. My secret weapon? A casabella microfiber glass cleaning cloth! I now no longer have to buy "no streak natural" window cleaner (before this the accountant appreciated my window cleaning efforts but had to go over them again for me). This nice little cloth is reusable, all you have to do is get it wet, wring it out tightly,wipe down the windows and let them dry. It took two windows to get the hang of but now I have finger print free windows! With our little Olivia we needed a reusable, simple method because she is ALWAYS touching those windows. When I am done I throw it in the washer machine with my other laundry and drip dry. I love you microfiber cloth. A job I used to hate I now actually enjoy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails