|Image via Wikipedia|
- Raw cheese with sliced organic apples and pears
- Sweet potato chips or fries. For the fries I just slice the sweet potatoes thin, drizzle olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in the oven at 450 degrees for 15 minutes. For the chips I dehydrate thin slices in my oven on the lowest setting for 6 hours. (time will vary with ovens)
- Fruit Milkshake. Just combine 1 cup of milk (raw cow, almond, rice, and so forth) in the blender with one cup of frozen fruit and a tablespoon of honey
- Frozen banana's dipped in melted high quality organic chocolate then rolled in walnuts and coconut. (This is a summer treat for us)
- Home-made honey custard (sorry this is dairy based). I love the recipe from Nourishing Kitchen.
- Hummus (or peanut butter) and carrot or celery sticks. Olivia loves celery.
- Kale Chips (One of Olivia's favourites!)