Sunday, January 8, 2012

Menu Plan for the Week

BLT-sandwich (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato) med pomm...Image via Wikipedia
No grocery trips for me this week as we start a new budget (grocery budget yet to be revealed to you all, husband and I are still working the bugs out of the budget), I will be getting my weekly CSA veggie delivery box that my mother in law has gifted to us, and purchasing local raw milk through a friend. Other than that nothing needs to be purchased, I currently have it all in my fridge, freezer and pantry. They are very well stocked thanks to the nesting instinct I had at the end of my pregnancy. I like to keep my meals flexible, so rather than particular days I have only listed the meals we will eat during the week. All of my ingredients at this point are organic, grass fed and all the dairy is raw jersey milk.

Breakfasts for the week: Eggs on toast, Oatmeal (with lots of yummy toppings such as maple syrup, almonds, and raisins), Scrambled Eggs, More Eggs on Toast, Sausage and eggs
Have to make good use of all those eggs from my backyard right! We are getting 8-13 per day now, including duck eggs.

Lunches: BLT (Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Sandwiches), Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Leftovers, Chicken Salad and PBJ

Dinners:
 (All dinners are crockpot this week with the accountant entering tax season, I want easy dinners that can sit a while for him to eat when he gets home)
Spaghetti, Chili, Chicken Teriyaki, Leftovers and a meal at my parents house
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails