Saturday, September 18, 2010

A quick smoothie in pictures

I just wanted to share with you the accountant and I's mid morning snack. It was quick and easy on a busy Saturday morning. I was given the magic bullet as a wedding gift. I love to use it because it is single serving sizes and super easy to clean. Its major downfall is it is made of plastic not glass.BUT I still love it! So here is today's organic smoothie.

Mango, Raspberry, Almond Milk Smoothie
Ingredients per serving: 1/2 cup of mango, quarter cup of frozen raspberries, Vanilla flavored almond milk fill cup to 3/4 full, 1/4 teaspoon of honey
Place all in the blender and blend. Serve!


Olivia was looking longingly at me begging for some. Does anyone know much about almond milk and how healthy or not that it is? I love it so I haven't researched it yet. I figure it must be better than soy for me...guess we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails