Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yummy organic smoothy

So today it's warm out! According to our thermometer it is 82 degrees. Warm for this summer in Washington so far!
So last Thursday I went to the Snohomish farmers market and bought some certified organic rasberries. I bought four pints for 11 dollars and then froze them. So today being warm I pulled out a handful of rasberries from the freezer, a quarter a cup of orange juice and half a cup of almond milk. Stuck it all in the blender and surprise! I have a delicious dairy free treat! I bought the orange juice and almond milk from Winco. The orange juice was four dollars for 89 ounces. The almond milk was a half gallon for 3.99. Coconut milk would work too and is currently on sale at Fred Meyers for 2.99 a half gallon.

Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails