- 1 can of black beans (organic eden brand bought on line at vitacost, bpa free)
- 2 cups of organic frozen corn (Costco)
- 1/2 a red onion, minced (Fred Meyer, organic section)
- juice from 1 lemon (trader joes)
- 1/2 organic green bell pepper (Fred Meyer, organic section)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (from my garden)
- 4 TBLS of Olive Oil (Costco, organic)
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper
- 1 and a half tsp of black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt (trader joes)
- 6 cloves of garlic, crushed
In a large Bowl combine black beans, corn (defrosted or cooked either works. I just leave mine sit out on counter for 15 minutes to defrost), minced red onion, cilantro and green or red bell pepper
In a seperate bowl mix olive oil, lemon juice, cumin black pepper, curshed red pepper, sea salt and crushed garlic. Mix together
Add dressing mixture to salad. Mix together and serve!
" Mom I want some!!!"