Friday, July 23, 2010

Fun at the goodwill and home depot. Reduce, reuse, recycle and just plain great deals!

So today I had a ton of stuff to get rid of at the good will since I am trying to declutter my life. While I was there I found some fabulous stuff! I have to share...
Here is a picture of what I got rid of...

My new laundry basket...it was 10 dollars.

Seems like a lot but not when compared to this...
Restoration hardware basket sells for $199 I like my ten dollar one...



and of course some new storage for my pantry....




I got the idea at pottery barn. But I only paid a dollar each. Pottery barn is 35 dollars each! Next pic is pottery barn...




a container for my garden....




and I am not sure what I will use these for but I liked them, so I will find a use...




At home depot they had a lot of shrubs and a few flowers for $2.50 each! So I planted the rest of my garden!!!


These two filled in the hole in my front yard....

Here you can see the hole they filled in...




I planted in my "by the house" side garden, I love that it is not just weeds anymore...







and then along the back of the house I am plantint these boxwoods that were also $2.50 each at home depot!



these are not boxwoods but they were also $2.50! Check out the prices if you want garden plants. Wish they were paying me to say this(0:






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails