Friday, July 30, 2010

Grass Fed Beef Fajitas


Grass Fed Beef Fajitas:

Ingredient List:
Grass Fed Ground Beef 1 lb
2tbls of ground black pepper
1 tsp of crushed red pepper
one large onion ( I used half a red onion and half a sweet yellow onion), minced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1-2 jalepenos, diced
1 bunch of cilantro, minced
brown rice
refried beans
tortillas
optional toppings:
salsa
avacado

Serves 3-4 people. Time 30 minutes


Olivia time to go in the high chair and play mommy wants to cook dinner for daddy



Okay mama...maybe I will stay here for a while

Place ground beef in pan on cook top. Place heat on medium. Then add black pepper and crushed red pepper.

Then add onions


Mommy take me out of the high chair. ( Olivia was not wanting to stay in the chair. So I cooked the rest while holding her. She had her own personal cooking lesson)



Then I added minced cilantro

I broke up the beef and sauted on medium heat until meat was beginning to brown


Then add your bell pepper and chopped jalapenos


After meat is brown it is ready to serve. I served mine with brown rice, refried beans and Teff tortillas (the teff tortillas were on sale at Fred Meyers and I was too tired to make my own today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails