Monday, May 9, 2011

This weeks menu

First I would like to mention two great deals in the area. Fred Meyer's is selling organic strawberries (1 lb) for 2.00 per pound. Puget Sound Consumers coop is selling their extra lean ground beef, grass fed for 4.99 per pound. You can make some great meals with these two fresh foods! Yummy Strawberries with coconut ice cream!
This weeks menu will continue to use most of my pantry and fridge items. I have spent 75 dollars of my 150 dollars for the month.

Dinners this week: "everything beef stew", Pot Roast Potato Cakes with Poached Eggs, Greens and Horseradish-Mustard Vinaigrette, Turkey Spaghetti, One night of left overs, Baked Beans with toast, Breakfast for Dinner

Lunches: Salads and Left overs for everyone

Breakfasts: Eggs in various ways, cereal, Gluten free bagels with millet and flax topped with peanut butter

View from my kitchen window...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails