Friday, November 5, 2010

Quick simple gluten free brownies

 Yesterday while hanging out with Olivia car less at home I had an overwhelming desire for chocolate. I didn't have any applesauce for making my normal brownie recipe so I decided to try a new recipe. The result is rich, and sweet. They are a little more crumbly than my normal brownies but taste so good I couldn't resist sharing!
 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
(Original recipe found at allrecipes.com)


 Ingredients:


In a medium bowl place the coconut oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Mix together.




 Then add cocoa powder, gluten free flour, salt and baking powder. Mix together well. At this point you can add optional extras such as chocolate chips or nuts.

 Place in an 8 inch square or round baking pan. Cook in oven for 25-30 minutes. While the brownies are cooking mix together frosting ingredients. Place on brownies while still warm.

 Yummy mommy! I was such a good girl can I have some?

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures of Olivia! Is she learning to climb the stairs now? What a sweetie...I miss having little babies!! ;)
    em

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails