Friday, July 29, 2011

Great Deal on Organic Coconut Oil

The month of July has been keeping me busy! The sun has finally arrived in our state after so much rain and so many clouds! Olivia and I have been soaking it up. I was going through my pantry writing a list of staples to replenish and noticed I was nearing the end of my coconut oil. I usually buy through amazon.com if it is on sale. So I went online to double check...and it is! Great deal don't pass this up. Right now you can get TWO 54 ounce Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by Nutiva tubs for $36.04 by using the subscribe and save option!  Subscribe and save is my favorite option on amazon because the price is always cheaper and you get free shipping, plus you can cancel at any time! Don't miss this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails