Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

 Photos from Christmas!
Here is Olivia Christmas Eve with her uncle and only cousin close in age.
 Christmas morning Nana came over. Olivia looked so cute in her Santa PJ's that her cousin bought her!
 Here she is playing with some of her new toys. She got all sorts of fun things. Including a play kitchen which she LOVES, a singing teapot, a bunny walker which she adores to push, a wooden xylophone...and so much more! She was truly spoiled.

The accountant and I had a lovely Christmas with our little Olivia. It was so much fun to watch and help her open gifts. These were the only photos I took! I am going to have to beg pictures off my family. I was to involved with cooking, entertaining,, opening gifts and enjoying Olivia's first Christmas to remember the camera...thankfully I am sure my cousin took some so I will post those later.The day after Christmas Olivia came down with her first stomach bug, so needless to say the last day and a half have been even busier than Christmas! Thankfully she seems to be feeling better now. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I am looking forward to a week of un decorating from Christmas and organizing for the new year. I love the yearly after Christmas cleanse and organizing!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos... and I'm glad she's feeling better. Happy Holidays and best of luck iin the new year!
    CJR @ The Mommy Blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails